These terms and conditions apply to prize draws specified below and undertaken by Heathrow Express Operating Company Limited registered in England and Wales co. no. 3145133 at registered office The Compass Centre, Nelson Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW6 2GW.
1. These Terms form the whole contract governing the operation and your entry into the draw to win 2 standard entry tickets to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show on Saturday 25 May 2019.
2. By entering the Prize Draw you confirm that you agree to be bound by these Terms.
3. The opening date for this prize draw is 20 May 2019
4. The closing date for this prize draw is 23:59:59 on 22 May 2019. Entries are made by sharing a photo of the Heathrow Express Flower Carriage tagging the relevant official Heathrow Express account and using the competition hashtag.
5. The draw will take place on 22 May and the winners will be notified in accordance with these Terms no later than Friday 24 May 2019.
6. Only passengers who have travelled on or visited the Flower Express carriage are entitled to enter. You can enter without purchasing a ticket by travelling on the Flower Express Carriage only between Heathrow Terminals, which is free of charge.
7. Entries to the Prize Draw containing false details will be invalid as will any entries that are made automatically or mechanically.
8. Any breach of these Terms shall result in rejection of the entry or, if the draw has taken place, the entry shall be void, as shall any misrepresentations or fraudulent statements made in the course of entering the Prize Draw.
9. The person submitting the entry into the Prize Draw must be at least 18 years of age.
10. There is no fee payable for entering the Prize Draw or receiving the prize.
11. All entries to the Prize Draw must be submitted before the Closing Date shown in point 4 above.
12. 72 Point Limited on behalf of Heathrow Express will undertake a random draw of entries made to the Prize Draw. This selection shall be final; there is no right of appeal or discussion. The company’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified by Direct Message on the social platform they entered via.
14. The winners must claim the prize according to the instructions provided in such notification as soon as possible and in any event no later than Friday 24 May 2019. Any prize which is unclaimed within this time will be offered to another entrant following a further draw or the prize may be withdrawn .
15. Heathrow Express reserves the right at any time to cancel or change the Prize Draw in any way if, at its sole discretion, it considers it necessary to do so.
16. By entering this Prize Draw you agree that your personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by 72 Point Limited for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw and in the event of being a winner in any Prize Draw for publicity purposes.
17. If the event is cancelled for reasons outside of our control or for reasons related to health and safety, there will be no rescheduling of the event and tickets will become void and will not be exchanged for any other prize
18. Anyone who is an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of Heathrow Express Operating Company Limited or any other person who is directly connected with this organisation is ineligible to participate.
19. Winners and their guest acknowledge and agree that they are subject to the full terms and conditions of the tickets which can be seen at https://www.rhs.org.uk/tickettermsandconditions
20. We will not be liable for or accept any responsibility for: (a) any failure by the winner or any entrant to comply with these terms and conditions; (b) any disruption, delay or misdirection of entries; or (c) any server, system or network failures, malfunctioning or inaccessibility.
21. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
22. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
23. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
25. This Prize Draw and these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and/or the Prize Draw shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.