London Pass Conditions of Use
- London Pass is a "smart" card that is swiped through a machine each time you visit an attraction. This way you enter without paying (or are given discounts with certain offers).
- London Pass is predominantly a daytime pass, however it is extended to free cinema tickets and ten pin bowling, discount theatre tickets and a range of deals and discounts at London restaurants and bars.
- Attraction opening times will fluctuate from time to time and users of information on this web site are recommended to check with the Attraction concerned prior to visiting it to ascertain the current position.
- All and any complaints or claims for redress must be made directly to the Attraction concerned.
- The London Pass may only be used by the card's signatory on consecutive days only. It is non-refundable. No replacements or refunds can be offered for lost or stolen cards. The London Pass is not valid for return visits to any attraction.
- London Pass is valid (for 12 months following date of purchase) until the expiry date stated on the card, and is activated upon first use.
- To purchase a 6 day London Pass or the added Travelcard option, customers must purchase direct with Leisure Pass Group Ltd.
- Whilst Heathrow Express will have used all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained on this web site is accurate, they shall not be liable for any loss, expense, damage or other inconvenience caused, in whole or part, by reliance upon such information and the user of the information does so at his own risk.
- Terms and Conditions expressed on this web site are not the Terms and Conditions of Heathrow Express but those of Leisure Pass Group Ltd as stipulated on their website. FULL Terms and Conditions are available at http://www.londonpass.com/contact-london-pass/terms-and-conditions.html