Virgin Atlantic in partnership with Heathrow Express
Book your Heathrow Express ticket online for a sleek, comfortable and hassle-free transfer service to and from Heathrow Airport to central London.
Departing every 15 minutes, the non-stop journey time is only 15 minutes; with an additional 4 minutes on to Terminal 5. And with up to 150 train services a day it’s the smarter way to kick off your journey.
Travel in comfort on modern air-conditioned trains, with plenty of baggage space, free onboard Wi-Fi and full mobile phone coverage throughout your journey.
Why travel with Heathrow Express?
- Express class offers you comfortable, spacious seats, air-conditioning and luggage racks.
- Business First offers you even more luxury with individual seating, more legroom and newspapers and magazines to enjoy on the journey.
- Book tickets in advance from £5.50 one way
- The fastest way between Central London and Heathrow Airport.
- Central London's Paddington Station to Heathrow Central Terminals 2 & 3 in just 15 minutes every 15 minutes, with Terminal 5 taking a further 4 minutes.
- The free transfer service to Terminal 4, departing every 15 minutes, can be reached in 4 minutes from Heathrow Central.
- 150 Heathrow Express services run every day.
- Carried over 60 million people since launch in June 1998.
- Download our mobile app to book on the go and receive tickets direct to your smartphone.
- 98% reliability.
- 97% repeat travel rating.
- 96% recommend us to colleagues and friends.
- Named ‘Best Rail Operator’ at the 2011 Business Travel Awards.
- Named 'Best Holiday Transfer Company' at the 2014 British Travel Awards.
You can choose to have your tickets sent by email or to your mobile phone. All you need to do is to show it to the customer service representative on-board the train who will scan and validate the code.
We hope you enjoy your journey.
This service is brought to you by Virgin Atlantic in joint partnership with Heathrow Express.