The new fleet, our first refresh since Heathrow Express launched just over 20 years ago, will consist of 12 trains featuring the latest train technology and - in keeping with our sustainability values - have been refurbished to a high standard having been in action elsewhere previously. The new additions ensure our service is unrivalled, giving travellers an even better and reliable journey with plenty of space, luggage storage and on-board Wi-Fi. All the while we continue to provide the same super-fast 15 minute travel times to our customers.
To celebrate such a momentous occasion, we’re giving away three cash prizes in conjunction with Heart Radio where you could win up to £2,000! All you need to do is enter our competition by telling us which city in the entire world is your absolute favourite.
We will be naming each train in our fleet after the top 12 most popular cities as voted for by you. Will we get a ‘New York’? A ‘Barcelona’? Or somewhere more left-field?
Click here to see the full terms and conditions.
Heathrow Express is the fastest way to travel from London Paddington to Heathrow Central, and it gets you there in characteristic style and comfort. Expect super-fast WiFi, at-seat power, customer concierge, onboard TV and plenty of luggage space – all from £5.50 one-way*, if you book at least 90 days in advance. Terms and conditions apply. See more here.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Heathrow Express radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 4th January 2021– Sunday 7th February 2021–on the Heart London and Heart South (Heart Four Counties – Beds/Bucks/Herts, Heart Solent, Heart Sussex, Heart Thames Valley – Berkshire & North Hampshire) (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online www.heart.co.uk register their details and fill in the text box with their favourite city in the world
4. By doing so entrants are giving permission for their city choice to be shared with a third party (Heathrow Express)
5. Online entry will open at 00:01am on Monday 4th January 2021 and close at 23:59pm on Sunday 7th February 2021
6. 3 x winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries and will be contacted with 30 days of winning.
Full terms and conditions can be found here