Booking tickets for Heathrow Express couldn’t be simpler. Choose how and when you want your ticket – if you’re in a hurry we can even send it straight to your mobile.
- Book online now - we'll send your tickets by email or SMS
- Download our smartphone app - recieve tickets direct to your mobile
- Buy at the station or even on board the train.
Booking tickets online
Buying Heathrow Express tickets online is quick, convenient and simple – and you’ll get the best available fare. Choose whether you want a printable ticket sent by email or a digital barcode ticket sent to your mobile via text message.
- Email tickets: Simply print the email and hand it to our on-board staff. Booking a return journey? The printout is valid for both legs.
- Mobile tickets: You’ll be sent an SMS message containing a link to a barcode which our on-board staff will scan. If it’s a return ticket, the barcode is valid for both legs.
Download our app for iPhone, Android or BlackBerry and booking tickets becomes even quicker and simpler.
Book travel on your smartphone
Purchasing at the ticket office
If you have any special requirements, you want to use a railcard or you just prefer to buy in person, our ticket office staff will be happy to help
Buying on board
You don’t have to book tickets in advance – you can simply take the train and buy on board. However, you won’t benefit from the lower fares available when you purchase online or at the ticket office, so it pays to book early if you can.