Advance Purchase Fares
Terms and Conditions
• 14-day Advance Tickets, 30-day Advance Tickets and 90-day Advance Tickets (together “Advance Tickets”) may only be purchased online from www.heathrowexpress.com.
• Only Express Class single tickets may be purchased as Advance Tickets. In addition, Business First Single Tickets may be purchased as Advance Tickets for travel at weekends only.
• 14-day Advance Tickets must be purchased online at least 14 days in advance of the date of travel.
• 30-day Advance Tickets must be purchased online at least 30 days in advance of the date of travel.
• 90-day Advance Tickets must be purchased online at least 90 days in advance of the date of travel.
• Advance Tickets are only available as e-tickets or m-tickets.
• Advance Tickets are valid for one journey on the outbound travel date booked.
• Advance Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
• Advance Tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer, discount or any other train company special offers.
• Heathrow Express reserves the right to make changes to the terms under which Advance Tickets are sold without prior notice and to withdraw the Advance Tickets offer at any time provided that all outstanding purchases are honoured.
• The sale of Advance Tickets is subject to availability.
• Heathrow Rewards points are earned on Advance Tickets at the standard rate. Visit https://rewards.heathrow.com for further information.
• Children aged 15 or under travel free with an accompanying adult (aged 18 or over) travelling with a valid ticket, including Advance Tickets. When booking adult tickets online, the number of children’s tickets much be selected.
• References to “Weekend” and “Bank Holiday” are to weekends and bank holidays in England and Wales.
• Advance Tickets purchased cannot be on-sold.